Holiday Fashion for Small Busted Women
24 Monday Nov 2014
Check out our holiday fashion selection for small busted women. We’ve put together fail safe party looks just in time for the festive season!
First off, a few tips for the best tops:
- High necklines are generally pretty flattering to those of us with a small bust or, if you’re particularly trim and happy to go braless, then a plunging neckline or backless dress makes for a head turning look.
- If you’d like to enhance what you have then pieces with embellishment and volume in the bust area will achieve this.
- Similarly outfits that cinch in and draw attention to the waist will do the same.
- Being small chested allows us pretty much free reign as far as prints, embellishment and color are concerned. You can even try experimenting by mixing them together. Just be careful not to go too crazy as you don’t want to end up looking like a Christmas Tree!
- We’ve found it best to avoid visible boning – it just sticks out and looks strange on those of us with a small bust.
- And steer clear of darts, because if you don’t fill them out then the fabric will cave in, which is not a good look for anybody.
LBD – whether casual or formal a little black dress is a classy look for any occasion.
Old fashioned glamour – color, pattern or sparkle, why not try something a little different.
A casual affair – we love these transitional pieces, perfect for an after work ‘do’
Gowns – some perfect, floor-sweeping, pieces for a more formal affair
A Statement Coat – ok, so these might be a little wild but you get the idea.
Accessorise – choose neutral pieces that will go with a variety of outfits.
Kick up your heels – You can’t go wrong with a pair of these black beauties.
and underneath – make sure you’re equipped in the lingerie department too.
Happy holiday shopping!