No tags :(
Here at Lula Lu Petite Lingerie, we specialize in making beautiful and fitted bras for small-busted women. We are here to redefine what it means to be petite, small-busted, and beautiful. If you find yourself in this category of women, we want to ensure that you have access to bras that truly fit your body type and offer you the confidence and comfort that you deserve. We are proud to offer a variety of different bra types, and we’re happy to explain in detail what the differences are.
Finding The Right Lula Lu Bra Type
We offer a variety of beautiful styles for you to choose from to compliment your specific shape.
- Demi-Cup: While they are also known as half-bras or shelf bras, demi-cups are partial-cup bras that cover about half of the breast and enhance cleavage and uplift. Many demi-cup bras are designed to be somewhat tilted, in order to push the breasts toward the center of the chest.
- Convertible: Convertible bras are designed with versatility in mind; with straps that are able to be worn in different ways, or even removed entirely.
- Plunge: Plunge bras are made with lower-cut lovers in mind, and are made to stay hidden even under deep necklines.
- T-Shirt: T-shirt bras are made to work wonders under tight-fitted t-shirts, as they are seamless, with smooth cups that enhance a beautiful shape underneath tight clothing.
- Center Gore: Center Gore bras all have a small bridge between the cups and rests firmly against the sternum.
- Cut and Sew: Cut and Sew bras, also known as multi-part cups, are unique in the fact that they are all made with two or more pieces of fabric.
- Molded: Molded bras all have cups that have been heat-molded into a seamless and rounded shape that is both flattering and comfortable.
- Soft-Cup/Wireless: Soft-cup and wireless bras are designed with comfort in mind, and provide support without the use of underwire.
- Push-Up: Push-up bras are made to enhance cleavage and overall appearance of breasts. The angled cups push the breasts both upwards and inwards.
- Racerback: Racerback bras have a strap that comes up from the center back of the bra, and splits upward into a “V” or “Y” shape. These straps are made to be very secure, and won’t fall down throughout the day.
Contact Your Small-Busted Bra Specialists Today
Our bras are all tested on small-busted fit models to ensure that they are flattering, and that their style, quality, and comfortability are all top-notch. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to us directly through our contact page. We look forward to assisting you!